All therapy sessions are by appointment only. To book an appointment:
- Text or call 336-995-8174
- Book online
- Or book from our FaceBook page: https://www.facebook.com/GoldenHandsTM
Our hours are by appointment only! Currently we’re unable to handle walk-ins. Please text, call or go online (either website or FaceBook) if you are looking to book a therapy session. New appointments with less than 24 hours’ notice must be confirmed by Golden Hands Therapeutic Massage, LLC before they are considered to be scheduled.
- Monday – Thursday 10am to 7pm
- Friday 10am to 6pm
- Saturday 10am to 2pm
Closed for the following Holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.
We accept cash, VISA, MasterCard, American Express & Discover card as forms of payment for all services.
Bamboo-fusion Massage – In Bamboo-fusion Massage, warm solid pieces of bamboo of different shapes and sizes are used to provide a Swedish or a deep tissue massage. The heat helps the muscles release more quickly than in a traditional massage. Choice from either a body massage and/or a facial massage! This exotic “French facial massage” will increase the flow of oxygen, blood, and nutrients to the face area leaving the client’s skin soft and supple.
- 30 minutes – $35 (bamboo facial massage)
- 60 minutes – $85 (bamboo body massage)
- 90 minutes – $115 (90 minute bamboo body massage)
- 90 minutes – $115 (60 minute bamboo body + 30 minute bamboo facial massage)
”Head-to-Toe” – Enjoy two hours of total bliss! Consist of a 75 minute heated Bamboo-fusion body massage followed by a 30 minute facial massage (either hot Bamboo-fusion or Cold Stone), finishing with a 15 minute Foot Scrub treatment leaving you completely relaxed and rejuvenated from head-to-toe!
- 120 minutes – $140
Integrative Massage – combines several different therapeutic bodywork modalities based on the idea that not just one massage is right for every person or can solve every problem. Some of the modalities included are Swedish (AKA relaxation massage), Deep Tissue, Thai Massage, Myofascial Release, Trigger Point, and Positional Release.
- 30 minutes – $35 (focus mostly on one area and not whole body massage)
- 60 minutes – $70
- 75 minutes – $85
- 90 minutes – $100
- 120 minutes – $130
Cold Stone Facial Massage – Can provide a deep state of relaxation, a release of tension and pain (Migraine & Sinus headache), decrease in inflammation, reduces nasal congestion and swelling, along with increasing muscle tone.
- 30 minutes – $35
Traditional Thai Massage – is an ancient energy-based healing system that combines the elements of Indian Ayurvedic medicine, Chinese acupressure and assisted yoga postures. This process opens joints, stretches muscles and tendons, tones internal organs and balances body energy.
- 60 minutes – $85
- 90 minutes – $115
- 120 minutes – $145 (recommended to address entire body properly)
Traditional Thai Foot /Reflexology Massage – is a wonderfully relaxing treatment that can be offered as a ‘stand alone’ session or as an add on to other body work sessions.
- 30 minute Thai Foot Massage – $40 or Add On (may be added to any session for $35) –
- 60 minute Thai Foot Massage – $75
- 90 minute Thai Foot Massage – $105
Manual Lymph Drainage (MLD) – is a gentle manual medical massage that uses slow and rhythmic strokes to assist the lymph flow and aides in drainage of tissues to improve the overall function of the Lymphatic (immune) System.
- 30-45 minutes – $65 (focus mostly on one area)
- 60 minutes – $85
- 90 minutes – $115
- Add $7.00
Reiki – A Japanese form of alternative medicine, where client remains dressed during the session. It is a hands-on healing art of energy work that improves the flow of life energy (chi) in a person thereby improving the quality of life, reducing stress and creating a sense of harmony and well-being – treating the whole person (mind, body & soul).
- 60 minutes – $70
Massage Therapy Add-On’s
These are additional $20 per service for 15 minutes
- Aromatherapy Foot Scrub (lavender and rosemary) – relax as your feet are wrapped in hot towels to relieve any aches, pain and tension. Then they are exfoliated with a salt scrub followed by a deep foot massage. With a hydrating coconut body cream to leave them soft, energized and refreshed.
- Aromatherapy Head Massage – A great way to relieve stress and tension, improve sleep, and stimulate and improve hair growth. By using essential oils such as jojoba oil, peppermint, lavender, rosemary, eucalyptus, tea tree, and ylang-ylang in a 15 minute massage head and face.
- • Peppermint – Useful in treating headaches, muscle aches, digestive disorders such as slow digestion, indigestion, and flatulence.
- • Lavender – Can be both relaxing and uplifting, as well as antidepressant. Helps to balance hormones in women good for balancing the skin.
- • Rosemary – Very stimulating and uplifting, good to help mental stimulation as well as to stimulate the immune system. Very good for muscle aches and tension. Stimulating to the digestive system.
- • Eucalyptus – Useful to relieve sore muscles and help clear sinuses. Has antibacterial properties and stimulates the immune system.
- • Tea Tree – A natural anti fungal oil, good for treating all sorts of fungal infections, also helps to boost the immune system.
- • Ylang Ylang – Helps one to relax, and can reduce muscle tension. Good antidepressant.
- Mini Facial Manual Lymphatic Drainage – Help moves lymph (reduces fluid retention and detoxify), drain sinuses which relieves sinus pressure from allergies and cold, increases blood flow, improves skin tone, and speeds up injury healing time.
Gift Certificates for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork are now available on all services! Currently discounted 10% off regular price.
- Gift certificates should be present to redeem.
- Purchased Gift certificates have no expiration date.
- Gift certificates are transferable.
- Gift certificates are non-refundable.
- If your gift certificate was given by Golden Hands Therapeutic Massage, LLC as a promotional gift, it is valid until the expiration date noted on the certificate.
Specials & Discounts
New Clients Introductory Discount -$10 discount on any 60 minutes or more sessions. This is a one time offer only good on your first session.
Referral Plan – receive extra table time or get a FREE up-grade for referring friends and or family members. Each referral equals 15 extra minutes or one up-grade FREE (a $15 value). They must identify you on their intake form to receive these. Here’s how it works
- Refer one friend/family member and receive 15 extra minutes for FREE.
- Refer two friends/family members and up-grade from a 60 minute session to 90 minute session for FREE.
OR for each referral you may choice an up-grade for FREE
- Up-grade from a Relaxing/Swedish or Therapeutic Massage to a Bamboo-fusion Massage or Traditional Thai Massage for FREE
- Aromatherapy Foot Scrub with Hot Towels
- Aromatherapy Head Massage
- Mini Facial Manual Lymphatic Drainage
Health Prevention Discount – Sorry No Memberships, but if you schedule monthly session you will get 10% off.
Group Discounts – 10% off all sessions if you are a
- Senior (60 &Over)
- Law Enforcers
- Military (active or veteran)
- Fire Fighters